When I am on the road and open the correct domain and publish...will it publish to the right mobile.me account or will I too have to set preferences. I am guessing it is in the sign in and sign out/user name that I would change where the domain uploads too.
That's right, you will have to change the login data (username and password) in the System Preferences => .Mac when you're on the road.
Now, how do I get the MBC account OFF my personal account? When I open my personal domain, the second site is not there although it publishes to that personal account.
You need to go into your iDisk=>Web=>Sites folder
Delete the index.html file
Delete the two Folders named with the name of the two sites
Go to iWeb and hit Publish all (from File menu)
If you can’t choose the iDisk to delete the files because you don’t see it go to Finder/Preferences/Sidebar and check the box near the iDiskWhen you set up the other website to publish to the other MobileMe account and instead of publishing to the new account it still publishes to the old one
Make a Backup before going through that:
• Try deleting the .plist files
1. Quit iWeb
2. Find your "domain" file listed in
Macintosh HD/Users/Your username/Library/Application Support/iWeb/Domain.sites2
3. Control(ctrl) Click thus RightClick and select "Show Package Contents"
4. Trash the following six .plist files you find in the Package (trash only those six .plist files!):
where username is my MobileMe username.
5. Open iWeb
6. Republish the whole site. In iWeb go to the File menu and select “Publish all” (the publish all is really important!) or publish to a folder if you’re a folder publisherYou may also want to consider upgrading to a FamilyAccount instead of buying a new single Account (in case you decide to publish a third website it will be cheaper)
Also change the permissions of the Domain files as of Note 1 on the Transfer website FAQ