I followed the tutorial to a T, and tried absolutely everything to fix this problem:http://tavillas.com/
it just appears as linked text. My guesses as to possible problems:
1. I have masked parking in godaddy, so tavillas.com redirects to my mobileme, I don't know if this means I should treat it like the mobileme or through the hosting on godaddy
- I tried both options (changing the part of the code for mobileme username and leaving it as is for CNAME) just in case, neither works. The code on the site right now is the one from CSS menu maker, as is.
2. I uploaded it to the idisk>web>sites folder, and my publishing setting is on mobileme. Before I came across this tutorial, I tried to do it through FTP on godaddy hosting with publishing setting on FTP but had no luck whatsoever
3. I successfully uploaded the files earlier when I was using FTP, but it did nothing to the website itself. I don't think this would interfere at all with the mobileme publishing option, as FTP is not even selected in iweb, but I thought I should mention it
4. I recently updated to icloud... would that make a difference?
Once I saw the tutorial I thought that doing it just through mobileme and idisk would be a lot simpler than the FTP. I don't know what I'm doing wrong.
I appreciate the help SO MUCH, I've been trying to figure this out for the past 2 days!