since this morning my web site worked fine. Then I changed something in a page wasn't correct, I published the whole site from iWeb, via Cyberduck i deleted index.html from the server, and then I uploaded the content of the folder of my site from my desktop. Now that page doesn't exist any more and all the links from other pages don't work as well (Error 404: File Not Found). But in my computer everything is ok and links work properly... I've also tried to delete every thing from cyberduck excepting the folders called "logs" and "stats" outside my domain folder and the folders "awstats", "cgi-bin", "cp" and "webalizer" inside my domain folder, but when I upload the content of my folder nothing different happens...
I really wonder about that. Seems very stupid but I'm very depressed