Hi - first, thanks Cedric for your excellent book and website.
I wonder of you can help, please?
I currently have two different websites, published to an FTP server with different domain addresses etc.
I updated some pages and added a few pages on both websites this week. One site (site A) uploaded beautifully and is looking exactly as it should - but the second (site B) simply doesn't change, when viewed on line. I have tried viewing on several computers and a number of different browsers.
I get no error messages, and i web seems happy that it's uploaded everything correctly.
Then I looked in the web host's viewer facility, and the changed files are showing up fine there, it displays correctly. They say its a publishing issue.
I downloaded Cyberduck and viewed 'file B' there. The files showing on the Cyberduck list are the old, unchanged files.
I tried to upload site B via Cyberduck but canceled the process as soon as I noticed that it was uploading my whole domain2 file and I could see no way to split the file ... eek!
Now I am stuck as to the best course of action.
It may make a difference that I keep my iweb domain2 file in dropbox, to allow me to work on iweb via two computers. (The dropbox sustem appears to be working fine, the changes I have made on one computer are showing on the other in i web). I always quit i web on one computer before opening the programme on the other.
If you are able to help, please can you bear in mind that I am a total amateur and it took me half the day to work out how to use Cyberduck - and I still don't feel confident - spoiled by easy to use 'i' applications ...
Sorry to be long winded, I thought it would save you time ...